How to get involved with the Chapter
There are number of ways to get involved with our Chapter.
- Attending meetings (network with fellow professionals)
- Volunteer for community projects
- Join the board (great opportunity to really experience what the FPA can offer for you)
- Join a Committee (interested in a particular aspect example Pro Bono, Public Relations, this can be a great way to be involved.)
- Sign up with PR and you can be quoted in local Newspapers, Magazines and other published materials.
- How: Contact Joseph DeDomenico, public relations. He has a list of members that would like to participate in quotes, speaking, and other PR type media exposure. to let him know you are interested in PR media exposure participation.
- Every October is Financial Planning Week which is a PR event that members can participate.
* Whats required to be a board member? 4-6 board meetings a year, attending as many of the chapter events. As a small chapter, we the board work together on the different Directors positions. Ask a board member how rewarding it can be.
Greater New Haven Chapter - Member News
We would like to congratulate fellow members for reaching longevity Milestone with the FPA!
David Pruett - 30 years as of March 2017!
Refer A Colleague
Have a question or need to contact us? Use the information below to mail, call, fax or email us.
Greater New Haven Chapter
175 South End Road, #A2
East Haven, CT 06512
(203) 469-5039 Voice