The "open forum" format of this event offers the opportunity for you to directly engage with some of the industry's top thought leaders about what, exactly, is involved with "Going RIA" or "Joining an RIA". You'll be able to ask questions directly to the panelists, or, just sit back and take in the information.
If you're interested in the RIA space, this is a must attend virtual event.
Registration is free and easy for all - both FPA members and non-members... simply click on the "More Event Details" link below to download the program announcement to access the registration link (or copy and paste this link into your browser: www.go-RIA.com (registration deadline is Tuesday, October 20).
This "open forum" format will give you the opportunity to directly engage with some of the industry's top thought leaders about what, exactly, is involved with "Going RIA" or "Joining an RIA". Scroll down to see more details about the speakers and the various panel discussions you can join in on -- ask questions directly to the panelist, or, just sit back and take in the information.
Here's the agenda:
* Charles "Chuck" Failla, CFP®: Board Member, FPA Connecticut; Principal, Sovereign Financial Group, Inc.
11:30 am (ET) - 11:45 am (ET): Opening Keynote
* Greg Bruce: SVP & National Director - Investment Advisors Division, Raymond James
11:45 am (ET) - 12:45 pm (ET): Panel Discussion
"What to consider before going RIA, or, joining an RIA"
* Ray Adams: Regional Director - Raymond James RIA/Custodial
* Rick Dennen: Founder, President & CEO - Oak Street Funding
* David A. Gehn: Chairman, Litigation Department - Ellenoff Grossman & Schole
* Brendan Roberts: Senior Compliance Consultant - NRS
* Charles Paksi: Director - Altium Wealth Management
12:45 pm (ET) - 1:00 pm (ET): Guest Speaker
Jeff Benjamin: Senior Columnist, InvestmentNews
Jeff will be sharing his thoughts on what he has been seeing in the RIA space and what trends will be worth watching going forward.
1:00 pm (ET) - 2:00 pm (ET): Panel Discussion
"RIA Tech Talk"
* Mike McDaniel: Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer - Riskalyze
* Jerry Michael: President and co-founder - SmartLeaf
* James McClenahen: Sr. Manager, Product Management & Development - SS&C
* Ted Denbow: VP Head of Sales - RightCapital
* Jeff Benfield: Senior Technology Product Manager - Vanguard
2:00 pm (ET) - 3:00 pm (ET): Panel Discussion
"Investment and Insurance Product Options for RIAs"
* Chris Romano, Quantitative Portfolio Risk Manager, Orion
* Evan Rapoport: Founder and CEO - SMArtX
* Paul F. McGinn: Senior Vice President - First Trust
* Brandon Laczkowski: VP, Global Markets Division - Goldman Sachs
* Jonathan Barth: RIA Consultant - DPL Financial Partners
3:00 pm (ET) - 3:15 pm (ET): Closing Keynote
* Jackie Wilke: VP / Advisor Consultant - First Trust
Questions? Contact Charles "Chuck" Failla, CFP®, at firstname.lastname@example.org.